Thursday, January 22, 2009

Graduation is on the way!

So, my last semester of undergraduate work has officially started and is off with a bang. I'm actually really excited, which probably has to do with the fact that as soon as I finish these classes, I'm outta here! (hopefully!) Still haven't heard a decision from my grad school, but I'm mostly really hopeful about that.
I'll be doing tons of reading and writing this semester, which is a big difference from the past two or three semesters. Intro to Lit: Novels will keep me in a couple of books, and an anthro class, Origins of Human Diversity, has lots of reading, too; I'm really looking forward to both of them.

I've fallen victim to some horrible cold virus (the blasted undead of the mircroorganism world). I toughed it out during my one class yesterday, thankfully. Because that class is very important. Why, you may ask? Because of a certain gorgeous tadpole (hottie younger than me by a few years...) that sits by me. Yes, I've lured him in throughout the semesters, posing as a friend but in truth, all I contribute to the relationship is a bit (ok, a lot) of staring into gorgeous, blue eyes... *sigh* Trust me, everyone needs a bit of eye-candy and harmless flirting in their lives. And what does my significant-for-the-moment other (let's call him SO) think of this? Nothing, because, sometimes, harmless omission, not honesty, is the best policy.

2 comments:

  1. Are we talking the tadpole with the sparkly-eye protein??? Amen to the harmless omission, btw.

    ReplyDelete