Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Running, Day 10 and Having of the Spring Fever

Run, girl, run!

Well, I'm up to a mile and a half. Lame! I want to run, run, run like a crazy gal. I love how I feel after I run, and I've decided that I love the actual act of running. I almost started letting my really out of shape body get to me, then I read a running blog, and I feel much better :) One girl had the same quesiton that's been going through my head the past 10 days : Why does every time feel like the first time? aka: Why aren't I getting better at running? And she's been running for 2 months, so I feel better.....or wait, does that mean I'll still feel like it's the first time after 2 bloody months?? Say it isn't so! However, I'm trying to mentall prepare myself against all things anti-run: like, say, myself in a few weeks....



I do feel proud of myself, though. It's only been two months since I've stopped smoking, and I'm pretty sure I haven't actually ran since high school track. I'm pretty sure I'm going to stick to this; however, we'll see.

Spring Fever

I have the worst case of cabin/spring fever EVER! Ugh, I'm so ready to go out and about, go swim in a lake, lay on a beach, hike in the mountains, something! Get me out of this flat-landed, school-filled, lame-o place already! I'm not bitching, I'm just really....really....ok, I'm bitching, but still. It's that time of year, and I need adventure right now. I'm pretty sure that if something doesn't present itself soon, I'll be making up something to entertain myself, and that hardly ever turns out alright....

No comments:

Post a Comment