Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I got my graduation present from my Nanny and Papa today, a laptop! Woo! This is my first one (yeah, I know, I'm a little behind the times....) so double the excitement, man! It's a refurbished Dell, it seems like it'll be good, decent memory and speed. I'm mainly excited that now I have my own computer to download music to and, ergo, my iPod. New running music! I'm pumped!

Speaking of running, I've been such a lazy slacker. Ugh! However, I'm getting back on track. I'm running 1.5 miles easily in about 18 minutes. Not something marvelous, but decent, I think. I'm about to up it to 2 miles.

I was just looking at some old photos of my trip to Dominica and I got so......flippin'.........melancholy. Oh man oh man! The feelings I get when I look at old pictures of wonderful, amazing, life-changing experiences just about keel me over and kill me in the best possible way ever. :) Here's one, and do I ever miss these gals!





On a bit of a sad note, I think travel is out this summer. Kinda kills me, but what can ya do? I'll be moving, most likely, which is a good/fantastic thing, I know. But I've been out of the country the past two summers, and having to stay put and keep my travelin' boots locked up breaks my heart a bit. Aye, mi.......

No comments:

Post a Comment